COVID-19 Update from Wammoth Services
Thank you to all our past, present and future customers! Your patience understanding and community has been remarkable these past 6 weeks.
We are excited about returning to our in home services and look forward to serving you and your gas fireplace! Please contact to schedule your service, repair or in-home estimate appointment!
- Please let us know if you or a member of your household is ill, tested positive for COVID19 or has been exposed to someone who has been tested positive.
- If any of our employees are sick or feeling unwell or have a sick household member, they will be required to stay home.
- During your service appointment, please keep children and pets away from the area of service as well as the entrance to your home (limit/prevent human contact).
- We will require “social distancing” with you during your appointment – this will include preventing handshakes, “hunkering” down with our technician to review operating procedures, diagnostics and other close contact regarding you, our technician and your gas fireplace.
- Our technicians are abiding by the CDC and OSHA guidelines – washing hands often, using hand sanitizer, using disinfectant on surfaces, tools and other items, covering coughs and sneezes. We are taking body temperatures daily. In addition, we may utilize latex gloves and respirator (or other types of masks) during the service.Every household is different.
- Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any special requests or would like to provide us with additional instructions that will make your experience with Wammoth more comfortable and compliant with your household protocols during our service!
Stay healthy and safe!
Sincerely, Bill & Stacy Watson